Monday, February 3, 2014

How I got into life coaching and why I became a coach

I worked for 20 years in healthcare and nursing had come to a point in my life and my career where I felt like it was going nowhere and I wasn’t making a difference anymore.  I was getting very frustrated and resentful and I didn’t know what to do.    I researched life coaching online and went to my friend Sunni who is a life coach for advice and she suggested that I take the 8 sessions of life coaching before I decide if I want to do it.  For me it was a win/win cause the very least I would come out of it was with some direction.  I never realized how much fear was holding me back from being successful.  Sunni and I sat down looked at the 8 areas purpose, career, money, health and wellness, home and car, relationships and spirituality.  She helped me set goals and find my purpose.  I took the life coaching class and finished my year practicum and now am leading a richer more fulfilling life. I get to use my people skills, my faith, and my teaching ability to help others on their journey into an awakened life.  I get to see miracles and be part of an amazing support system to the people I work with. I am very glad that I chose this path or perhaps the path chose me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment